The ultimate low cost satellite position system for both leisure and professional use. Features a USB connection removing the need for an additional USB to serial converter when connecting to a PC. The serial output appears as a virtual serial port, so can be used with any program that requires GPS NMEA 0183 input via a serial port including all versions of seaPro.
Supports both the traditional GPS (US) satellite position system and the GLONASS Russian system. It will also support the EU funded Galileo system when it comes on line (~2018).
Support for the improved accuracy given by the WAAS and EGNOS Satellite-Based Augmentation System is also available.
Features up to 50 satellites and up to 10HZ update rate.
Supplied with 5m USB cable and user manual.
Compatible with seaPro, Windows 7,8 and 10.
Earlier Windows versions (XP/Vista) depends on system.
Note: If you need to connect to a DSC radio, then you should use the NMEA 0183 version
- Self-powered via 5m USB cable
- 50 channel precision GPS/GLONASS positioning sensor
- Works with seaPro and other suitable programs
- Ultra tough, waterproof construction
- NMEA output (via USB) configurable for 4800, 38400 and 115200 baud
- Selectable update rates from 1 to 10Hz
- Configurable in the field using simple DIP switches inside the antenna
- TurboNav mode offers super fast updates to optimise positioning information in slow and high speed applications
- WAAS/EGNOS/SBAS enabled for sub 1m accuracy
- User selectable GPS/GLONASS mode or auto selection